Thursday 18 August 2011

every hello will end with goodbye .

it true when we said every hello will end with good bye .
same goes to me  .and now she said good bye to me .
oh never mind if that your choice , i accept it. and if
you said you don't love me anymore i don't mind because
i know why should i love someone who doesn't love and
care about me at all . so , i just pray to god to keep you well
when i'm not around with you . but for your information
i still love you and i always pray to god to keep you forever
but it just in memories . so , i just wanna say take good care of
your self when i'm not around with you anymore and i hope you
can forget about me . lastly , thanks for all your care towards me
and anything that you have give to me .


 truthfully ::::: your adopt sis . 



No comments:

Post a Comment